OUR POLICY OF COOKIES
We use own and third party cookies to offer our services, gather information, statistics and include advertising. If you continue to browse, accept installation and use. You can change the settings or get more information in our cookies policy.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our system by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law Services Information Society, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, proceed to inform you in detail the use made on our website.
Called cookies to small files that are stored in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user's visit later when you return access to our content.
This information does not reveal your identity or any personal information or access content stored on your computer or pc, but it allows our system to identify you as a specific user who visited the site previously visualized certain pages, etc . and also save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits or specific pages you visit.
If you do not want cookies to be saved on your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie request installed, you can set your navigation options to be done that way. Most browsers allow cookies management in 3 ways:
• Cookies are always rejected;
• The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
• Cookies are always accepted.
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
• reject cookies from certain domains;
• reject cookies from third parties;
• accept cookies as non-persistent (deleted when the browser is closed);
• allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can find information about how to configure the most used browsers at the following locations:
. Firefox: http: //support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Explorer: http: //windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Finally, can you go to the website Your Online Choices also where to find useful information, you can configure, provider by provider, your cookie preferences.